Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Girly-Girl


Now it is Monday morning and Katelyn is visiting while mom works in the office. She found some mascara in the bathroom drawer and I didn't think she could open it.....well, I was wrong. I also didn't think she knew what it was for...again, wrong. She wasn't too happy with me when I took it away and not very thrilled when I took her picture, either, and even less thrilled when I washed it off!! A 2 year old that wants to wear mascara? Yep, that's our Katelyn!

1 comment:

Deon said...

Well hey Liz! Thanks for commenting on my silly blog :) I'm glad to find your blog--your family is so beautiful! I'm counting six grandkids in your family photo? Congrats on being an awesome grandma. I know you must be an awesome grandma because Juliette is such an awesome mom, and she probably gets it from you!