Saturday, October 18, 2008

" There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of Heavenly Fire which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity."
~Washington Irving

I ran across that quote recently and thought it was so good. It really speaks to the strength of womanhood! How blessed I am to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to know the importance of gender! I am proud to be a woman....especially a Latter-day Saint woman!

5 comments:

Juliette said...

Wow, great post mom! I am glad your a woman too, or you wouldn't be my mom! I love you~
juliette

Caroline said...

nice momma:)

Baxter's said...

Love being stalked. We were just talking about the farm! (we have some proposition on the ballot here about farm animals, and we wanted to know your opinion on it) :-) Cause you are our favorite farmers!

Kricket said...

Aunt Liz,
I am grateful to be a woman too. Thanks so much for the blanket and jammies for Ryder. You are so wonderful.
Kricket

AndreaandWill said...

Liz: How are you! I'm so glad I found you on blogger- We're in Jamaica of course doing our Peace Corps Service- things are moving along slowly :) How are things going for you and your family! Lots of Love-
Check out our blog at andreaandwill.blogspot.com